Sunday, July 26, 2015

Well, it's Sunday morning, and I've been a slacker. It's been a great few days with my VROC friends. A nice ride, a lot of visiting and laughs, and of course too much eating and drinking. I'm headed out for Spokane, Washington this morning to see my cousin Jim and his wife Kari, and we're going to be riding to Whitefish, MT on Monday, and on to Glacier National Park on Tuesday. We decided, after talking to the folks at Glacier, that we're going to go ahead with our plans. We may not get to see all of the areas of the park, but the area is beautiful anyway, so it won't be a total loss. I may have to make a repeat visit on another trip in the future.

I just wanted to check in, and I'll try to get some photos from my time in Mountain Home posted this evening or tomorrow. I really didn't take many except on our ride to Featherville on Friday. I've been a slacker with the camera, too! I'll try to steal some from the VROC rally from the many posts on my Facebook feed, lots of people were really busy with their cameras!

No comments:

Post a Comment